Thursday, October 9, 2008

Miki



Meet Miki! I am so excited to finally show her off! I really don't know what else to say other than she is just adorable!

Miki is about 12" tall and 9" bun to bun. She would look adorable on the couch, in the nursery, or on your little girl's bed. I have to admit, it will be hard seeing these girls go, but I am sure they will brighten their new homes!

Fabric was printed by Spoonflower, then hand stitched and stuffed by yours truly (well, to be perfectly honest, my Mom stuffed and whip-stitched this one).

Miki is now available in the Shop.

5 comments:

Sarah Jane said...

amazing!!! I need to talk to you about spoon flower. turned out beautifully!!!

LoVelli Boutique said...

OMG...how adorable! I loved her in the Pocket Mirrors...but how cute is she!

Anonymous said...

I have to have her!! That is so absolutely adorable!!! It will go perfect with the theme in her room. Awesome, can't say enough how much I love her.

Poulsen Family said...

CUte! Mom needs her own blog!

Jen said...

cute!!