Monday, March 22, 2010

I've got a problem


So last week I posted about some new pens that I was just giddy about. This week, I did it again. I can't help it -- I just have this thing for pens -- I always have. When I first discovered Gelly Rolls years ago, I went a little crazy. I just couldn't stop with the 12 color set -- I had to have every color out there, and several of each of my favorites, because I just couldn't fathom what I would do if I used up a color and didn't have a back-up (it wasn't like I didn't have 100 others to choose from).

So, this week when I found myself a little bored, I moseyed on over to my favorite pen site, and ended up picking out a few more for myself. They arrived today (yippie!), and I have to say that I am super excited about this one. It is thermo-activated. You can erase the ink using the nub on the end -- and then place your paper it in the freezer, and it will reappear! I can't wait to write little secret notes to my husband. Oh, the fun I will have.

1 comment:

de said...

I am with you. I am a pen addict. Always have been! Need to go check out your pen site!