Thursday, June 24, 2010

Summertime Treats


You can tell when summer makes an official appearance at our house because you will begin to find discarded Popsicle sticks laying around the house.

Growing up I loved Popsicles (and still do) -- just didn't care much for the banana flavor... why is it that the flavor you like the least is always the one the manufacture seems to include twice as many of? Did they get some killer deal on banana flavored syrup so bought mass quantities of it?... one of those childhood questions I am afraid I will never know the answer to.

1 comment:

V. Hughes said...

Your illustrations are adorable! And as far as the Popsicles go, I completely agree. But my enemy was always grape flavored ones.

You're a great artist, keep up the great work!

Signed,
V. Hughes
http://tbl2010.blogspot.com/