Wednesday, July 28, 2010

For My Sister


A few weeks ago my sister (who lives in Georgia, and who I am trying desperately to convince to move back home to Utah) requested a dolphin for my nephew. So I grabbed a piece of scrap paper and doodled away (I have a slight phobia when it comes to sketch books -- I am afraid that I have to fill the pages with perfect drawings whenever I use one, never doodles or sloppy sketches -- this is something I am trying to overcome since I have a slight obsession with paper goods, and since I carry at least two notebooks / sketch books with me at all times.) So tonight when I sat down to work on my daily illustration, I saw this guy sitting on my desk begging me to complete him. I am hoping my nephew loves him.

1 comment:

Inspector Clouseau said...

Nice work. I came across your blog while “blog surfing” using the “Next Blog” button in the Nav Bar at the top of my blogspot blog. I occasionally just check out other blogs to see what others are doing.