Tuesday, July 13, 2010

In Good Company

Exciting news! Today some of my stationery was featured on STUDIO 5!

It was a wonderful segment regarding the lost art of the handwritten letter, and they featured Isabell's Umbrella as a great place to find unique stationery & paper goods along side with two of my local favorites Sarah Jane Studios (I have personally met Sarah, and she is just as sweet as her illustrations) & Sycamore Street Press -- they are both so talented! I couldn't of been in better company!

You can check out the segment below:


What a wonderful way to start out the week!

ps. So, as you can see, I am currently working on a little face lift for the blog -- today's project. Let me know what you think:)

1 comment:

Poulsen Family said...

so very proud of you! love what you've done with the blog design!