Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful

As I reflect upon this past year, and the blessings that are so richly bestowed upon me, I have a profound appreciation for all of YOU! Isabell’s Umbrella would be nothing without your kindness, support and love. Thank you! I can’t express my gratitude enough.

In the true spirit of this holiday season, I wanted to extend to you a small token of my appreciation by offering you 25% off your next purchase at Isabell’s Umbrella (www.isabellsumbrella.etsy.com). To take advantage of this offer, please enter THANKYOU2010 at checkout. This offer is available Friday, November 26th thru Tuesday, November 30th.

Thank you again for all of your support! I wish you all a beautiful holiday season full of warmth, happiness, and joy!

Warmest Wishes,
Ashley, Owner/Illustrator

No comments: