Monday, January 24, 2011

Ardent Sparrow

About two years ago, Rebecca from Ardent Sparrow contacted me and asked if I would be interested in helping her create an identity for her blossoming etsy shop/jewelry business. Today, it is still one of my favorite projects I have had the opportunity to work on. Rebecca is one of those dream clients -- so kind and open to ideas -- it was a real pleasure working with her. We created a logo, business cards, mailing label, and a banner/avatar for her shop.

A little over a month ago, Rebecca contacted me again and asked if I would be interested in freshening up her current identity. Of course, I couldn't say no -- I didn't want to pass on the opportunity to work with her again. And so, as it goes, here is the finished product! I love the new look. It is fresh, yet vintage -- exactly the same words I would use to describe her beautiful jewelry -- take a look, I am sure you will agree!

No comments: