Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Special Promotion


My husband and I have a strong love of Japanese culture and art. We have had some pretty somber talks lately about the situation in Japan -- my heart goes out to the wonderful people there. What an example they have been during this time of crisis. When looting and fights breakout in an area where a natural disaster has happened, the Japanese people are working together, strengthening each other, and setting an example of how we should act if we find ourselves in a similar situation.

I find myself wanting to do what I can to help too. Beginning today through the end of April, I will be donating 50% of all proceeds from my "Asian" related items purchased from the shop to the American Red Cross. What a wonderful time to pick-up some extra stationery or magnets, and help out those who are half a world away. Domo arigato gozaimasu!

No comments: