Saturday, April 16, 2011
Nice & Fresh
A quick follow-up on the studio cleaning progress.
1. new pin-up boards for inspiration, mock-ups, notes, etc.
2. my wonderful husband who helped me hang up everything
3. a new collage of artwork -- my favorite is the original Helen Dardik painting
4. a very clean work surface, I can't tell you how long this has been needed
5. a clean and well organized bookcase housing some of my very favorite magazines and books
Sorry the photo isn't that great, but it at least it gives a picture of the studio. The space is nice, fresh, and it's got me ready to start working!
ps. A special thank you to my husband for all of his handy work! He is seriously the best a girl could ever wish for!