Tuesday, August 16, 2011

THANK YOU!


WOW, these last few weeks have been a whirlwind! With late nights and last minute preparations for Craft Lake, I have had scarcely any time for little else. I had high hopes to keep in touch with everyone here, but time just flew away -- I'm sorry!

Craft Lake was a wonderful event, I have the BEST customers! With most shows I participate in, I don't get to know or thank the individuals who help support Isabell's Umbrella, which is sad -- this is one reason why I love doing Craft Lake. To be there, talking with you as you share your kind words of encouragement and ideas. I love it! I come away feeling such gratitude (for you) and have a renewed sense of vigor for Isabell's Umbrella.

So, with all this said, I wanted to again thank YOU for all of your support! I wish I could tell each of you in person how much your support means to me, and to give each of you a hug. Your support allows me to do something I love, to grow (personally and professionally), and to meet such wonderful people (you). I know I have said this before, but I will say it again, Isabell's Umbrella would be nothing with out YOU.

Hugs,
Ashley


No comments: