Monday, January 5, 2009

Hello 2009!


What a wonderful holiday! Very busy, running around finishing up the last minute shopping, wrapping gifts, visiting family -- but so wonderful! I love this time of year when I can set aside laundry, work, and all of the day to day stuff and just spend time as a family -- I definitely don't do it often enough.

I also love the holidays because of the time I am able to spend with my extended family. On Christmas we all gather at my Mom & Dads to play games, visit, eat... just have a really nice time together. I at times miss being "little"... I miss my sisters and my brother... I miss goofing around. This holiday season I especially missed my sisters Aimee & Lindsay, both whom live out of state.

Growing up my sister Lindsay and I shared a room, and although we did our share of fighting, I couldn't think of a better person to have shared a room with. I love and miss her very much. Aimee on the other hand is the worlds best listener. I miss our talks. I miss her letters she would spontaneously write.

Well, now it is back to work!

I am working on several exciting projects and I will have some wonderful offerings for Isabell's Umbrella's One Year Anniversary (more information coming soon!) -- but as for now, I just wanted to say Happy New Year! I hope 2009 brings each of you much happiness!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TEARS!!! I MISS YOU TOO ASHES!!! LOVE YOU!!!