Thursday, October 8, 2009

Welcome Little One!

Let me introduce the newest member of our family...


Born September 17th . 7lbs. 15 oz. 20 in.

Life has been busy, to say the least, but I couldn't be happier. Despite the challenges that three little monkeys bring, I wouldn't have it any other way. We are so thrilled to have Logan here, healthy, and loved (such a sweetheart too). I forget what having a newborn is like -- the little squeaks, and grunts. The way they smile when dreaming. The snuggles they can't resist. I look at my new little boy, and I am so grateful that he was entrusted to our family. He is the missing link that we didn't know was missing until he arrived. Thank you so much for all of your well wishes, and kind words!

So, as I am now getting back into the swing of things, I am excited to announce the reopening of Isabell's Umbrella, scheduled for Monday, October 12th! I have several new projects that I have been working on, and I am so excited to share those with you in the coming days and weeks ahead.

Thank you again everyone for your support, and love -- it means so much to me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is gorgeous!!! I can't wait to see him in person in a few weeks!